Whether to expand the living space of your home or turn your home into a bi-generation, extension projects have become, over the years, our specialty. We are present through all stages by providing support, advice and guidance. The stages of an extension project take turns in order of execution:
Preliminary Steps :
- Meet with the Contractor on site to discuss the project.
- Visit to the municipality by the client to confirm the realization of the project and request the original plans of the house if the client has no copy in his possession.
- Meetings with the architect or technologist to take measurements and design drawings.
- Provide a copy of the plans to the contractor for the estimate.
- Project submission.
Before starting the project :
- Possession of the permit issued by the municipality.
- Signing the contract.
- Preparing the site, clearing access and moving the furniture (by the customer).
- Notify your insurers and neighbors of the start of the work.
- Arrival of equipment on the premises.
Work steps :
- Excavation, foundation and embankment (If the extension is at ground level).
- Fit the frame, joists and roof trusses.
- Roof and siding.
- The team of electricians will be present at this stage, as well as at the finishing.
- Insulate, lay gypsum and pull joints.
- Depending on the project, your new kitchen and / or bathroom with all plumbing fixtures, vanities and / or kitchen cabinets in melamine or wood.
- Interior finishing according to the project for floors, woodwork, doors, stairs and painting.
Final step :
- The last step of cleaning up the site.
- Verification of the entire project with the client and adjustment as needed.
All these steps are done keeping good communication between the entrepreneur and the client. We realize your project with you respecting your budget and construction standards!
Please visit our project page for some concrete examples!