An insulated concrete formwork building system made of two moulded panels having high density polystyrene insertions.
These inserts enable the selection of spacers, secure steel reinforcement. When the panels and the spacers are assembled, the concrete formwork building system IntegraSpec ® acts as a mold ready to receive the concrete, in the same way as the forms in conventional concrete.
More efficient than traditional systems, insulated concrete formwork panels in expanded polystyrene, remain integrated in concrete and provide a multitude of additional functions.
Features and benefits :
- Superior energy efficiency. Considerable savings on heating and cooling costs.
- Excellent soundproofing.
- Increased strength of the walls.
- Significant improvement in the air quality inside the building while better protecting the owners from thunderstorms and strong winds.
- Standing insulated concrete forms.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Wire mesh reinforcement embedded in formwork.
- Metal screw background integrated.
- For all types of construction : residential, commercial, institutional and industrial.
- Unlimited external coatings such as: acrylic system, bricks, vinyl, aluminium, etc.
- No design limits, height or thickness of the walls.
Technical characteristics :
- The technical characteristics are for a 6” thick concrete wall with inside and outside finishes.
- Energy efficiency : R-28 *
- Soundproofing : STC 60
- Fire resistance : 3 hours
- Reinforced concrete building
- Resistance to tornadoes and earthquakes
- Environmentally friendly
- Significant energy savings
- Do not hesitate to contact us for more information, a demonstration or a free quote!